Monday, November 22, 2010

Changing valve cover gaskets on 93 Corsica?

How much work is needed to change the rear valve cover gasket on this car? It's a V6 and it seems to me like the engine might have to be lifted up. I won't be doing the work myself but I want to know how much time and money I'll be putting up to have it done.Changing valve cover gaskets on 93 Corsica?i belive you can buy a tool that you remove the front upper motor mount and put this tool in and it allows you to crank the engine forward in its mounts, if you can get enough room on the back side to get the cover out, it's not that big of a job. that tool would really help you tho.Changing valve cover gaskets on 93 Corsica?I would plan on spending about $200 -$300 bucks to have them both replaced. Labor rates vary a lot depending on where you live. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment