Monday, November 22, 2010

I need help with my 1989 toyota pickup. i want to change the valve cover gaskets, but it is a v6.?

the truck's throttle body is over the valve covers. How do i take it off and will i do any damage?I need help with my 1989 toyota pickup. i want to change the valve cover gaskets, but it is a v6.?I had a '88 model v-6. They also came out with a 4 cylinder. Look under the hood on the engine specs. tag this will tell you. I also change my v-6 valve cover gaskets on my truck. If you are careful you will not hurt anything taking off the throttle body.I need help with my 1989 toyota pickup. i want to change the valve cover gaskets, but it is a v6.?I dont know..good luck ..go get a haysen manual..sure I misspelled it..use me..
  • advice on kissing a girl
  • how to fix computer crash
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment